As part of our effort to fight against money laundering and fraud, we’ve partnered with regional authorities and banks to create an identity verification process which protects individuals from inappropriate transactions. We appreciate your cooperation as we put these procedures in place.
Weiss Finance gives top priority to the safety of your money and the security of the information you share with us.
In pursuit of these priorities, we maintain strict Anti-Fraud measures in order to prevent money laundering, the funding of illegal drugs or terrorism.
Therefore you are required to comply with our KYC (Know Your Client) policy which requires all clients to
submit copies of documentation that can verify (1) your identity; (2) your home address; and (3) ownership of any Credit/Debit that you
use in connection with your Weiss Finance account.
Failure to comply within 72 hours will result in your Weiss Finance account being temporarily suspended, and you will be temporarily blocked from trading and/or withdrawing your funds.
As soon as we receive the copies of your KYC documents, we will verify your trading account, and send you a confirmation email informing you that you are fully verified and that the account is available for trading.
You can also upload your copies directly to your account on our website. To do this, log into your account - go to your profile and find the "Upload Documents" function.
IMPORTANT: Please make sure that all copies/photo’s/scans that you send to us are in full color. We will not be able to accept or process black&white copies of your documents. Kindly make sure that your copies show all four edges and corners of the document. Document copies that are cut-off will not be accepted.
Note: File size for copies/photos should not exceed 5MB – emails with bigger attachments will not be received. Acceptable file types: Adobe Acrobat PDF, JPG, JPEG or PNG.
We kindly ask you to please send copies of your documentation as detailed below:
1. Photo ID – Such as: Driver’s License or a Valid Passport
2. Proof of Address – For example: a utility bill (electricity / water / gas / phone) or bank statement. The document must show your name, current address, and be not older than 3 months.
3. Credit/Debit Card – Please provide us with a copy of the front and back of the Credit/ Debit Card(s) you used to make your deposit(s).
Government Issued photo ID : Valid Passport / Driver’s License
Please submit a copy of the front and back of your ID
Please ensure that the document shows your name, your current address and that it is not older than 3 months.
Please submit a copy of the front and back of the Credit/ Debit Card(s) that was used to make your deposit(s). Please ensure the following details are clearly visible:
(W) name of the cardholder.
(X) card expiration date
(Y) Front of the Credit / Debit Card(s) - we need to see the first six and the last four digits of the long number (e.g., 1234 56XX XXXX 1234);
(Z) Back of the card - signature of the cardholder and the last four digits of the card number are visible on the back.
IMPORTANT: Make sure you cover the three digit security code (also known as the CVV number) on the back of your card.
4. Declaration of Deposits – This form will be sent to you by email. Please complete your Declaration of Deposits form making sure to sign for each individual amount recorded as well as on the bottom. We only accept hand signatures, any stylized computer typed signature will be rejected.
5. Bonus Agreement – In order to receive a trading bonus you are required to sign a Terms and Conditions agreement. This will be sent to you by email. Please sign and date this Bonus Agreement and send a scanned color copy to us.
When you have completed the KYC compliance process your Weiss Finance account will be fully verified and ready for you to use.
Our compliance or support team can be reached 24/5 by phone, email or our online live Chat service.
We are happy to be serving you,
The Weiss Finance Compliance Team